Sportsmaster Renovator Pro is a weed, feed and mosskiller that maintains growth and contains a selective herbicide for weed control plus iron for moss control.
- Ideal during spring and summer period when broadleaved weeds are present and need controlling in one application.
- Contains selective herbicide for routine and heavy weed control
- Contains iron for moss control
PLEASE NOTE: ICL Sportsmaster Renovator Pro 14-0-5+Fe+MCPA+Mecoprop-P is classified as a professional pesticide product. In line with legislation, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the end user is trained and certified in the use of this product before purchasing. For more information please visit http://www.hse.gov.uk/pesticides/.
Directions for Use:
- Apply to dry foliage and irrigate after 1-2 days if no rain has fallen.
- Irrigation will aid dispersion and minimize any risk of mower pick-up on close mown surfaces.
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions.
- Delay verti-cutting and/or grooming for 3 days after application to allow the granules to disperse.
- Do not apply to newly sown or turfed areas for 6 months after establishment.
- Avoid contact/drift onto all broadleaved plants outside the target area.
- For best results apply when light showers or heavy dews are expected or irrigate after 2 days.
- Grass should not be cut for 3 days before and at least 4 days after treatment.
- The first 4 mowing after treatment should not be used as a compost or mulch unless composted for 6 months.
- Re-seeding of bare batches should not be carried out until 8 weeks after treatments.
- Avoid walking on treated areas until it has rained or irrigation has been applied.
- Do not apply more than 3 applications per year.
Do not apply in case of risk of contact with concrete, marble, stone, fabric, swimming pool, ... - If spilt on paving slabs, concrete, clothes etc. brush off immediately, as product may cause discolorations.
Not sure how many bags you need? Use our handy calculator below!